Processing + Shipping
Effective January 1st, 2022
All fine jewelry orders are made to order. Fine jewelry orders take 2 weeks unless otherwise specified to produce and ship. Should you need your order before that time frame, it is possible to rush your order for an additional fee. You can rush request at checkout by selecting RUSH as your desired form of shipping. If it's not possible, we will notify you. If you have any questions, please email us before placing an order.
Please note, we cannot make any changes after an order has been placed. Any changes that need to be made to a confirmed order is treated as a repair.
Some items may be in stock. In stock items will be shipped within 3 business days. However, most of our pieces are made to order. Normal production time is between 2-8 weeks depending on the intricacy of the piece. Once your piece is complete and it ships, we will email you tracking information. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We require a signature upon delivery for any order over $400. Kelly Bello Design is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered. Kelly Bello Design is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival, or due to any unforeseen weather or technical issue within the shipping company.
If your package is sent back to Kelly Bello Design for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order. If you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Kelly Bello Design is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- Kelly Bello Design is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs or weather related issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you opt on refusing delivery of your order, and the package is send back to us and you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we require between 2-8 weeks to produce your order. The shipping method time table that you select will begin once your order has been produced and is ready to ship.
Return + Exchange Policy
We offer exchanges or store credit within 5 days of delivery of purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused, unaltered and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All made-to-order, personalized, engraved, and custom sized items are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- All accessories, gift cards and non-jewelry items are final sale.
Kelly Bello Design reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items purchased are intentionally damaged or misused.
We do not cover shipping for exchanges.