Shipping & Returns
All fine jewelry orders are made to order in the US. Fine jewelry orders take approximately 5-10 days to produce and ship. Should you need your order before that time frame, it is possible to rush your order for an additional fee. You can rush request at checkout by selecting RUSH as your desired form of shipping. If it's not possible, we will notify you. If you have any questions, please email us before placing an order. We can not make any changes after an order has been placed. Any changes that need to be made to a confirmed order is treated as a repair.
We require a signature upon delivery for any order over $400. Kelly Bello is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered. Kelly Bello is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival, or due to any unforeseen weather or technical issue within the shipping company. If your package is sent back to Kelly Bello for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order. If you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Kelly Bello is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- Kelly Bello is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs or weather related issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you opt on refusing delivery of your order, and the package is send back to us and you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
Due to the custom nature of our products, we require 5-10 business days to produce your order. The shipping method time table that you select will begin once your order has been produced and is ready to ship.
There is a no return policy. All pieces are made to order. Exchanges are only available if there is a defect in the product. To be eligible for an exchange, you must notify us up to three days after delivery. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items purchased are intentionally damaged or misused. We do not cover shipping for exchanges.