Terms and Conditions
All fine jewelry orders are made to order in the US. Fine jewelry orders take approximately 5-10 days to produce and ship. Should you need your order before that time frame, it is possible to rush your order for an additional fee. You can rush request in the comments section of the order. If possible, we will notify you.
We require a signature upon delivery for any order over $400. Kelly Bello is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered. Kelly Bello is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival, or due to any unforeseen weather or technical issue within the shipping company. If your package is sent back to Kelly Bello for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order. If you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Kelly Bello is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- Kelly Bello is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs or weather related issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If your package is sent back to Kelly Bello for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order. If you opt for not re-shipping your order, there will be a 20% restock fee.
There is a no return policy. All pieces are made to order. Exchanges are only available if there is a defect in the product. To be eligible for an exchange, you must notify us up to three days after delivery. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items purchased are intentionally damaged or misused. We do not cover shipping for exchanges.
If you wish to make any changes to your fine jewelry, or require a repair, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that the customer is responsible for the repair and shipping. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Allow 2-3 weeks for all repairs. Rush repairs are not accepted.
Kelly Bello Design fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken. Pearls are precious jewels and should be treated accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Exposure to makeup, oil, and dyes can diminish the sparkle of your jewelry.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, please clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Remember to alway put on your jewels as a final touch. Kelly Bello is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions